October 21, 2017 by madbooklove
And my 4th readathon has officially begun! Starting out with Dewey’s Opening Survey:
- What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Freeport, ME. Locked myself in my room with books and goodies!
- Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Honestly, not sure what I’m reading today. I have several huge stacks and I’m going to pick whatever suits me in the moment.
- Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I always get a Casear Wrap sandwich from Walmart for this event. Delicious!
- Tell us a little something about yourself.
Although I haven’t gone anywhere in awhile, I love to travel. London – which I’ve visited twice – has been my favorite so far.
- If you participated in the last readathon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?
Well, this time I’m reading from home instead of a hotel room, so we’ll see how things go with my six year old triplets running around. Mostly, I find I’m able to relax a little more every time, and have fun instead of being focused on how many pages I’m getting in, etc. Participating in the community is such a big part of Readathon fun.